Sunday, January 22, 2012

...to go to the Science Museum

...and to have a family day

My kids and I have come to enjoy laying low on the weekends.  We love not having the pressure to get up and out of the house and we love just doing our own thing.

But we also enjoy going and doing.

I have been feeling a little cooped-up with the crummy 'too-cold-but-not-enough-snow-to-play-outside-weather'.  

And I have been in a 'if-I-step-on-one-more-Lego-I-am going-to-lose-it' funk.  So I thought a good family outing would be the therapy I needed to refresh myself.

It's really too bad that Syracuse is an hour-and-a-half from Fort Drum.  I think there are so many fun opportunities in this city!

But for today...

We started at Starbucks!
Enjoyed our time at the MOST.

'swimming' on the reef

Future helicopter pilot?
And finished up at Chipotle.

We even ate lunch so late in the afternoon, that I didn't have to make dinner!  Yay for me!

Two of my favorite eateries with four of my favorite peoples.

Now if only I had come home to picked-up Legos....

No comments:

Post a Comment