- Coffee with Meghan.
- A run on the treadmill. (Uninterrupted too! Not an easy feat given I have Audrey (4), Paddy (4), & Cormac (2) home with me.
- The kids were all sent home from school today before lunch and all of our evenings activities were canceled.
- A spontaneous lunch and coffee with Meghan (since all our afternoon activities were canceled).
- Abbey and Audrey took naps. Awesome!!
- Isabella and I sat by the fire together during their naps. She read. I worked. So peaceful.
- I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies and didn't burn a single batch.
- I was able to talk with Mark at the end of his work day. It's always nice to hear his voice even though it was a bit chaotic when he called.
- Will didn't make a single fuss about any of my
demands nagsrequests through the whole day!
- I enjoyed a drink and a lovely (also uninterrupted) dinner with Donnie and Amy.
- Bedtime was sweet and cuddly and there wasn't even one complaint.
And all the snow that enabled me to enjoy such a delightful day...was shoveled away by an anonymous neighbor.
Its too bad this bliss has to be interrupted by a 5:00 am wake-up call.