This is probably relaxing at its best for me. If relaxing is defined as: un-interupted, solitary time in one comfortable spot, drinking a cup of hot tea....
However doing so:
- creates even longer 'to-do' lists for me
- makes me want to learn to sew, knit, and buy more crafty products that I won't use
- makes me feel guilty for not spending more quality time with my kids
- makes me want to order, make, or find new treasures to decorate with
- makes me want to improve my photography skills, take a class, and even learn how to use photoshop
- guilts me into organizing that drawer, closet, pantry that I keep putting off
- makes me want to plan a remarkable, clever 2nd birthday party for our little Queen in a few months
- makes me realize I only have two months to plan for Princess number 1's first communion
- which make me realize I have to organize the 'dumping ground room' for our guests in May
Oh dear. I am just getting started....
Maybe I should have picked up one of those four books sitting on my nightstand instead.