Friday, January 13, 2012

...to go see Beauty and the Beast

...in 3D.



I am not quite sure why this is something I have wanted to do ever since I found out that it was being rereleased.  I suppose it is because I have loved Disney movies since I was young.  And dragging my four children along to one of my favorites movies sounded like fun.

So when today became an 'unofficial snow day' for us...I jumped at the chance to take the kids to see it.

Let's just say that William was less than thrilled at this 'great opportunity' to see a princess flick.

Isabella was excited only because it bribed her with the fact that it was in 3D.

Audrey still isn't really quite ready to sit through full-feature films.

And Abbey...well she was the only one who was really excited.

I thought it was great to see an old classic on the big screen.  And my kids...I think they all enjoyed themselves.  Although it probably would be very hard to get #3 to admit it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to see Beauty & the Beast! I am impressed that you braved the snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always loved the original Disney movies. I'm surprised you waited this long to see it.

    ReplyDelete