Friday, December 16, 2011

...to share that it is fixed!

...this is such a good lesson for me

I am just reminded that am so thankful I didn't lose my temper this evening or become upset with Isabella about my phone.  It funny how something little things can set me off...but other times I recognize that sometimes mistakes are just made.  I need to apply this calmness of the 'big' things...to all of the everyday things that can put me in a tizzy.

Let me start by saying 'who knew' that my mother-in-law would inspire me to try a 'fix' on my phone.  Kudos to her!

While the particular fix she suggested didn't work, it did make me realize my phone still had life.  With a little persistence, and a lot of luck, my phone is now charging and working.

I am thankful the stars and the moon for aligned so perfectly this evening and that I don't have to spend my morning at the AT&T store in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it! Also just wanted to say I love your blog, Krissy.

    ReplyDelete