Thursday, September 22, 2011

...to confess

...words cannot express the lows I have sunk to this week.

Only pictures can....

Think dinner.

Dairy?  And definitely notice they are SHARING!

I cannot come up with a single good quality about this dinner choice.
Monday = Ice cream

What can I say except "The jingle-guy-ice-cream-truck" drove by at 5:30.
And I am spineless.

Tuesday = Subway

We were on our way home from running errands at 5:00.  Who wants to cook this late?
Meatball Subs for the kids.  Lots of protein!

Wednesday = Leftovers that only I ate.

Although this evening's meal should be noted as a valiant effort on my part.  I did make fresh broccoli.  AND left-over chicken-noodle casserole (which by the way happens to be one of my FAVORITE meals).  Apparently no one else likes it.

They must have been fasting for tonight's stellar meal of choice.

Thursday = Rock bottom.

Again I was out running errands all day.  Why should I cook for a bunch of thankless ingrates?

Instead we did this:

#3~examining her choice.  She might be thinking "Is this stuff really food?"
#1-intently examining her choices....
#2~Dinner and a Movie!  He is loving both!
#4~"What could be better?"

McDonald's.  In the car.  While watching a movie.  Parked in a parking lot.

Simply because I didn't want to bring the mess into my house, deal with the girls in the restaurant, and shlep all of them in and out of the car.

Clearly I need a reset button.

Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA! i almost peed myself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how #2 and #4 think this was the best dinner ever.

    ReplyDelete