Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...begin to prep for Mark's R&R homecoming

....on Monday!

The kids had a lot of fun with this project.
Preparing...It is embarrassing to note that we not only have one Hulk t-shirt but two (to ruin...and yep, the shorts to match)!

A masterpiece perhaps?  NOT likely, responds Isabella.

My absolute, new favorite photo.  For so many reasons.

No finished product photos though.

1) Because Mark is my biggest fan.  And it would spoil the kids' surprise for him!

2) Because it's not finished yet.

**I don't think that Martha Stewart is going to ask me for my techniques on how to paint a welcome home sign; but I have a feeling that whatever the final product becomes...will be the perfect one for Mark.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was. I bet they were so excited. Hope all is well and you guys are enjoying your time together.

    ReplyDelete