Monday, October 31, 2011

...to take the kids Trick-or-treating

...nope; Will is not dressed up as a patient.

I know last week I said I was a grinch about Halloween. And that the costuming and pumpkins were annoying....

But I would certainly rather be preparing for a frigid evening walk with my four kids than sitting here waiting with Will for a CT scan.

I brought Will in for fluids today because he still hasn't stopped vomiting. However, he is running a low grade fever again and they are concerned it is appendicitis again and not just simply a stomach bug.

He is certainly more comfortable now than he was an hour ago. They have finally stopped the vomiting and have been giving him fluids...




As far as he is concerned we can go home now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hospital Dr,Carthage,United States

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, is he o.k.? was it appendicitis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little kid. Seems like he's a been sick for a month straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get teary seeing him like that. Poor kid!

    ReplyDelete