Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...to make some cake pops


...well, we just made cake balls

Tomorrow is my little man's seventh birthday.

And he requested "Army" cake pops for his class.

Making the balls saved me several steps and lots of packaging(ribbon/cellophane) that First graders aren't impressed by anyhow.

I should have gone with black (instead of brown) but I am pretty pleased with how these turned out. Besides no matter how these look, they are delicious!

Isabella did all the small details such as the lettering and the sugar sprinkles. She was very helpful!



So, when I tucked our little boy in tonight he said he was going to stay up until midnight he was so excited!

Then he asked for a butterfly kiss and an Eskimo kiss. And giggled and giggled. I'll cherish these moments...

How long till he stops asking for these sweet moments?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Normandy Rd,Fort Drum,United States

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Will today! When I was writing the date at work over and over again I thought of him every time, I hope he had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete