Sunday, February 10, 2013

... to post my

...articles of interest for this week 

In case you were wondering:  I read when I go to bed at night until my eyelids can no longer remain open and when I am on my treadmill.  When I find something interesting I usually send it to myself via email so I can read it again another time.  I have decided to share my favorite top three (or so) each week.

I think these article posts are quickly becoming Amy's second favorite news source...besides FB of course!

___________________

1.  I read a lot of good articles posted by moms (such as this one my friend Beth shared this week) but here is a good article from a Dad's perspective...the jist:


2.  I always love a feel good about humanity article; this one reminds me of the movie, I Am Sam.  It is very short and very sweet.


3.  And finally, I couldn't come up with a better title than the author himself:


Enjoy the light reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment