A month isn't a long time in the grand scheme of...well anything.
But for the Crow family it was:
- a trip to Virginia
- several soccer games
- a couple of piano lessons
- some really cold soccer practices
- several Sunday mornings drinking coffee alone
- a trip to the hospital with a sick little girl
- more rounds of Tylenol and Motrin than I can even begin to count
- and a clean bill of health for this household as of 20:00 this evening!
Seemed like a long time to us.
Anyway, today we had to bring Mark's truck back to his office so he can come home from work tomorrow afternoon.
Here is a snippet of my children enacting tomorrow's anticipation...
The only prop...
Looking forward to tomorrow.
I think they are too.