Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...to get several things accomplished

...and I did have a super productive day.

that I would love to tell you all about a different time...because I turned into an ogre especially early this evening.  I ran out of steam.

Because of the visitor I had in my bedroom at 0100 this morning.

I realize this is the season of Thanksgiving; and I do adore my number 4.  AND she was uber cute (which I why I decided after several minutes of her 'sermon' to turn on the video camera).  We were up for a while for sure.

So I am trying to be thankful for these moments and if they happen then simply go to bed a little earlier the next evening.

My little gal must have felt like she had taken a great nap.  She was ready to talk.  I have at least 15 minutes of video and I didn't even start it right when she walked in.

Here are a few snippets of our conversation...

She would like to get into bed with me:


Now she is trying to get me to turn on the television for her.  She would like to sit in her chair at the end of the bed and 'watch a show'.


Now she is talking about Mark..at some point in our conversation she was concerned she was sleeping on Will's side of the bed (he probably sleeps with me the most) but she also knows its Mark's side.  Anyhow, she refers to him often in the conversation.  She's got a little attitude too.


I wonder who will wake me tonight?

1 comment: