Sunday, November 20, 2011

...to attend the Spaceship Derby! (Yesterday)

...I forgot to publish this post.

What a fun event it was for Will!

On your mark!  Get set!  Crash...
He didn't even seem fazed that his rocket crashed right away.  Fell off the line.  Dropped.  His is the second one in the photo above.  (I had him put that white this in the top; supervised him hammering it in place.  But simply forgot to have him glue it in there.  Who knew that is what it was for!)

But he was excited when the leaders gave his rocket another chance!

He did a lot of work to make this spaceship!






He has a new friend


And he was really proud of his rocket!


I would call this day a success.

I am just really happy he didn't complain about having me as his helper...but think subconsciously his voice of reason is hoping I don't have to do another project like this with him.

After all, I am NOT a rocket scientist.

1 comment: