This is an event where the kids (do anything but) watch a movie on a projection screen in the gymnasium with about 125 of their closets friends and their friends of friends.
If you can catch a hint of my sarcasm, there wasn't a whole lot of moving watching going on.
The good news is:
- this is one of my kids favorite school events of the year.
- my kids love, l-o-v-e, L-O-V-E wearing their pajamas to school!
- they have already seen this movie (twice) so they knew what was going to happen anyway
- no one cares that the children are being too loud or running around too much. This may exacerbate the problem that no one can watch the movie but its all fun.
- I did not have to make dinner.
As for me, I get to hand out sugary snacks and talk with ladies that I enjoy and don't get to see nearly enough.
|Isabella and her friend made themselves comfy front and center.|
|Audrey and Abbey settled in quite nicely as well.|