Saturday, March 10, 2012

...to keep the kids busy

...while checking a few things off of the list

While there are lots of things I would have liked to get done today we just hung around together.  I didn't feel like doing too much.

My house was clean...and I don't say that too often.
I didn't really want to cook...Or I might have messed up the kitchen.
We have finished Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban and watched the movie.  Twice.

It was late in the afternoon when I finally mustered some motivation.  The little girls decided they wanted to play outside.

Sure.

Hats.  Coats.  Boots.  Brr.

Nope.

They quickly lost interest as it was quite cold outside.

No worries.

Right?

As I was hanging this...
I came inside to this...
And this...(real fingernail polish!)
Trying to hide the evidence.
Perhaps as we continue the countdown I can keep working on my projects, but maybe I shouldn't leave my girls unattended for so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment