Wednesday, August 31, 2011

...to notice a few things

...that show our new house is becoming a home

*Timber has started chewing on her rawhide again (something she does only when she is most relaxed).

*I did three loads of laundry this evening. Unfortunately despite being consumed by unpacking, life moves on and my kids still spill crap all over themselves.

*We had something for dinner that wasn't packaged, processed, or purchased prepared. Thanks only to my friend Amy...but we did eat on my own dishes that I actually pulled from the cupboard!

*Each of my children went to bed bathed. In a bathtub. There was even soap and shampoo. Granted they all still had to share the same bath towel...at least they were clean.

*Abbey brought me flowers and put them in a vase.



Don't dandelions when presented so lovingly make every house a home?

It is even more perfect she wanted to make sure I had them in my room where I could see them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Rabbit Street Rd,Fort Drum,United States

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that when Mark reads this he'll appreciate seeing the pretty flower in a vase filled with water sitting on his DVD player.

    ReplyDelete