Monday, August 8, 2011

To enjoy the company of my friends

...we had lots of wine and great conversation through the weekend!

My friend Jess and I have been planning a road trip to our mutual friend Jean's house since we heard about our husband's getting ready to deploy. Pretty early in the summer we marked the weekend in our calendars! I can say it has been great (they may not since they have had to endure Audrey's fits and Abbey's mood swings)! But it is so nice to be on vacation with friends. Jean even mentioned how nice it was to be able to sit and have a second cup of coffee in the morning! Despite the chaos that nine children create, it was a very relaxing weekend!

For the most part, the kids (all nine of them) really played well together. They played lots of iPad and DS together (big kids) dress up and babies (little girls) watched some TV, played outside, and swam.




The Sowers belong to a really nice community pool and we were able to go there both days. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very cooperative today and we weren't able to stay. But I did get a couple of pretty good group shots!






I only wish i had gotten more pictures!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Camden St,Alexandria,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment