Thursday, August 11, 2011

...to think about what makes me happy

...I love so many things.

I love:

Exercising AND showering before anyone wakes up in the morning.

The surprise of an extra email from mark in my inbox in the morning (my phone is the first thing I grab as I open my eyes in the morning).

My littlest sleeping so soundly (and sweetly) that I can now take photos of her!



The smiles of my big kids.






Abbey's dancing skills(see yesterday's post).

Fresh Flowers (from Mark to all of us..kids included!). Aren't they beautiful!




The surprise of NOT having to make dinner any of the evenings we are home this week! I am so lucky to have had a friend surprise me with a lasagna and this evening was a family picnic for EFMP and the Heart's Apart group.

The sound of the silence of the air conditioners! I despise the noise of them and much prefer opening my windows. And this evening is a perfect cool evening.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hamilton St,West Point,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment