Tuesday, August 9, 2011

...to learn how to post a video

...yikes; I am not very good with computers.

However, I was able to finally figure it out.

Let me preface this by saying over the course of this week each of the electronic devices in our home are going haywire.


  1. The kids 8GB ipod doesn't work.  Simply won't turn on.  I was the last person to load some music on it and play it in their speaker system before we left on our trip to MI.  It worked fine then.  This week...it won't even turn on.  No one has touched it as far as I can tell.  "Likely story", Mark would say.
  2. My new cell phone.  I have inherited Mark's iphone 4.  It works fine.  It hasn't make contact with any water.  Well none that the otter box (I have a pretty purple one!) hasn't been able to protect it from.  And it hasn't been dropped.  Well, no falls that the otter box hasn't protected it from.  But this damn phone is full.  So full I can't even download any more apps.  I have to delete pictures nearly as soon as I take them.  And video, well my computer can't download them because...see 3.
  3. My new laptop (well since Santa brought it this past Christmas) is full.  Yep.  Yes.  You got it.  It is so full, my email won't even download on it anymore.  As far as I can tell there are only 47GB of photos and this appears to me to be the largest culprit of memory.  Obviously, I am looking in the wrong places.
So you see...the fact that I was able to record a video AND figure out this You Tube thing is rather impressive.  

This evening as I was putting #4 to bed, my sweet #3 wanted to tell me a story.  If you were to watch the first of the two videos I took, she starts next to me looking at a book and then moves in front of the dresser. It is here that this video picks up.  Clearly, as you will see, the plot of the story is hard to follow but a cat and mirror are involved.

Warning:  Do not take a drink of soda while viewing this video, it is likely to spew out of your nose!



No comments:

Post a Comment