Thursday, November 18, 2010

...to see just how many events I can cram into a few hours

In case you are wondering..the answer is too many.

I think after Mark came home this evening and we were between events his words went something like, "I am no longer going to be a part of this 'ridiculousness'. If you want to carry on with this mayhem next week, you will have to do it without me!"

To back up a bit, my darling first born decided on a whim last week that she wanted to play hockey with her brother.  How can one deny her this?  Hockey is at 6:15 on Thursday evenings.

The problem was/is she has dance (tap/jazz) on Thursday afternoons at 4:00 and these classes last until 5:30.  Or so I thought.  Apparently they technically don't finish until 5:45.

Mark says, "She needs to quit dance."

The thing is, I love that she is in dance.  Simply because I am a horrible dancer and I don't want her to be.

To continue my story...Hockey gear takes at least twenty minutes to put on and the events aren't immediately next door and oh by the way it is the dinner hour....

Things were a little crazy at our house this evening.

Maybe I'll see if she can do dance on Tuesdays!

First practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment