Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...to do too many things

I could make a list of all of the things I wanted to accomplish.  I didn't even touch the surface...

Upon reflection of what maybe I should have prioritized here is what I have come up with:

TAKE MY QUIZ FOR THINGS I SHOULD HAVE DONE....

1) Made reservations for our stay in NYC in three weeks or else we will
    a) be sleeping on the streets
    b) training it back to WP here with Meghan and Sean after a 7pm game in the city
    c) neither option is a good one so this is at the top of the list for tomorrow
 
2)  Brushed my teeth this morning (One would think this doesn't have to go on a list.)
     a) So that my pearly whites stay pearly
     b) So that I didn't have that feeling that my teeth needed to be scraped all day!  Aagh!

3) Completed at least the ONE load of laundry I tossed in machine (at 5:30 this morning) so that:
    a) Will wouldn't have had to wear wet undies at football practice (he only has one pair for his cup).
    b ) Mark wouldn't have had to put them in the MICROWAVE to dry them so Will didn't have to wear wet undies at practice.

In case the answers aren't transparent they are c, b, and b.  Yes, Mark really did put Will's Tighty Whitey's in the microwave.  What a Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment