Wednesday, November 17, 2010

....order my Christmas photos/cards

But I started looking and I don't even know where to begin.  There are so many sites: kodak gallery, snap fish, shutterfly, mac...

Then there are several different types of cards: bi-fold, postcard, letter inside, photo-card...

Which photo to use:  each kid in their own frame, the family shot, a shot of the kids alone...

Then there is the questions of what type of photo:  One where they are all dressed to match, a candid, a picture where they are all silly, caught off guard???

Do I write a letter, a note, just sign the card...

I think all of these variables are the reason why I can barely get my cards out each year!

The good news is I still have another month to waste several hours searching my photos and the sites for the perfect combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment