Friday, November 26, 2010

...to begin decorating for the holidays

So I have a ways to go but thanks to the help of my adoring husband and my awesome sister-in-law and my little brother we got a magnificent start!

Inspired by my best friend, Taylor and I went out this evening on a stealth mission...to pilfer an abundance of holiday foliage to add to my holiday decor.  So armed with a mag light, a pair of pruning shears, and of course, the dogs, we set on our mission.

Poor Roxy...she was a bit of a casualty this evening!

"Seriously people...get this bough out of my a...!"

But the mission was definitely successful!


MORE TO COME!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Love the pic of all the goods in the wagon...brilliant.

    Okay, so last year, I cut some berries from your Stony back yard for your 'anniversary' arrangement, and Isabella had told me that they were poisonous. I am not sure if those were the same as these berries that I have been cutting, but I think the ones that I have ARE poisonous. I am debating if I need to throw them out. Thoughts? Can you confirm/deny??

    ReplyDelete