Sunday, November 14, 2010

...to drink more water

Ridiculous that I think about this?

Sometimes my goals for a day are silly...but this is one I have thought a lot about.  For a while.  I know that I don't drink enough (water).  Partly because I often find myself thirsty.  Partly because I know I drink too much coffee.  And too much soda if I am close to a fountain pop!  Partly because MAYBE if I drank more water I would find myself snacking less (and lose my last ten pounds).

So today, I wanted to make sure I drank eight several more water than I usually drink.  I would feel better.  Water has tons of benefits right?  I even looked up what is recommended...but this gets way too scientific for me.

So, my plan of 'more'....it didn't work.  

Thus, tomorrow I have a more tangible plan for drinking 'more'.  I have my watch set for two hour intervals, at this point I'll consume a glass of water.  Sounds easy.  Except for the fact I have to work tomorrow.  Which means I'll have to plan my pit stops accordingly!  :)

1 comment:

  1. if i didn't hate needles so much, I would wish that I could have an IV every morning, just to make sure I was hydrated. I think I RARELY am actually hydrated! we should hold each other accountable on this one...

    ReplyDelete