Friday, November 5, 2010

...take my daughter to the Isabella Gardner Museum

Isabella Gardner Museum

My dearest friend, Meghan and her husband Sean just recently moved from Boston here to West Point.  This museum was her FAVORITE!  She had really wanted to take my Isabella to this museum on one of our visits up to Boston and it just never fit into our timeline.

One of the neat things about this museum is that all Isabella's have a lifetime free membership to this museum as per Isabella Steward Gardner's wishes.

Isabella and I took a special trip to Boston this weekend, just the two of us, so that we could attend her cousin-to-be's baby shower.  I took this perfect opportunity, to spend a lovely day with her in my most favorite city in the states.

A bit of interesting trivia about Mrs. Gardner...her very favorite letter was Y.  Because this was the first initial of the spanish for of her name

No comments:

Post a Comment