Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...to make breakfast for dinner

Just because I can.  Breakfast is healthy (full of protein), quick, easy, and all but my cherished first born loves eggs!  She is not so easy to please.

To come clean though, I usually RESORT to breakfast for dinner.  This is not a meal I plan into my menu. 

This is the meal I resort to when: 
     We need groceries (I almost always have eggs)
     I have been working all day (as I was today)
     Mark is out-of-town (on an occassion such as this I usually will opt for pancakes).

Growing up this was one of my favorite nights!  I loved having breakfast for dinner. 
If I were more ambitious I might have made pumpkin waffles or something else equally fall festive. 

Instead, on this evening's menu was:

Scrambled eggs
Fried eggs
Bacon
OJ
Toast

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment