Monday, November 8, 2010

....to be prepared for the day to begin!

I was pretty accomplished this morning!  By 7:30 this morning I had accomplished my goal...

YEA!

The lunches were made.
The backpacks were set.
My materials for work were set by the door ready to go.
The coffee was made.
My water bottle was filled.
I was showered, dressed, and my contacts were in.
The little girls warm outdoor clothes were set out for Ms. Martha.
I had my keys AND my ID.
My phone (well) I haven't been able to locate the charger.....

I was all ready and for once not racing out the door.  Thank goodness for Martha.  I love that my kiddos don't have to be shoved out the door in a mad race to get everyone to their designated places by 8:20 am.

She is great and the girls LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment