Sunday, July 1, 2012

...to share a photo

...from our weekend

I imagined a weekend of coffee drinking, movie watching, and sitting in the sun.

I heard once that positive imaging and 'visualizing' were techniques used to achieve success.

Well, I think I need to p-r-a-c-t-i-c-e these techniques a little more.

As apparently they are a little tricky for me?

A sick husband for the weekend didn't help my cause.
Four children very excited for an upcoming vacation to Disneyland help.
Friends away on vacation to Texas didn't help either.

In short my children didn't know how to occupy themselves at all this weekend!

I did take the kids to the splash pad at the community center this weekend.  Mostly to get the heathens out of the house so Mark could sleep in peace.  They were happy there for about fifteen minutes before they began complaining about (just for fun you get to guess):

a) being too cold
b) being thirsty
c) being hungry
d) having to go pee
e) all of the above

If you guessed 'e' you are absolutely correct!

While we were there at the splash pad Audrey managed to collect some more rocks.

AND for safe keeping I found them here this afternoon:

In her go-to spot...the refrigerator.

yup.  tucked safely in a wallet.  on top of her tictacs.
one always needs a cold multi-color eraser
Maybe for fun I should take them out of her wallet and place them in a line on the floor next to Mark's side of the bed?  This could make for a good laugh when he gets out of bed in the middle of the night for a drink of water!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What's funny is that Henry uses the refrigerator as his special, "secret" hiding place too! And he loves putting his water colors in the fridge to "dry." Ah ha ha. Kids are funny. And crazy. :) Hope Mark is feeling better again!

    ReplyDelete