In short I started working on my project today.
I have been using probably-not-so-environmentally-friendly products for removing paint, grime, and rust.
I also sanded and sanded and sanded some more.
And now...I am miserable.
Sneezing. Runny nose. Heavy chest. Stuffy nose. Sneezing some more.
Pneumonia from the carcinogenic product fumes? Yikes. Sounds terrible.
Terminal disease because it is lead paint? Probably not likely.
Allergy to dust storm created by my sander? Hope so.Perhaps I should wear a mask tomorrow.