Monday, October 18, 2010

...to begin to make exercise a priority again

I don't particularly like the act of exercising.  I do however, LOVE how I feel afterward.  And I like that fact that when (and if) I exercise I don't have to worry about what I eat.

So every week for the past several weeks, Monday has been my day to 'start my routine' again.  I usually do great for a few days and then there are always several reasons why I find I can't.  None of them are very good...they are just excuses.

So today was a new day.  I swam this evening and feel great about it.  And even better than going today, I have my plan laid out for tomorrow.  A nice little run in the morning with my girls by Trophy Point.  And its going to be a lovely fall day outside!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I will give you lots of valid reasons, not excuses, why you don't have time to exercise...

    1. You have four small children.
    2. You work...a lot :)
    3. You volunteer at multiple schools
    4. You constantly offer to help others - watching kids, cooking meals, whatever it may be.
    5. You have a busy social calendar.
    6. You are a girl scout leader.
    7. you are the kids shuttle bus for all their activities.
    8. You cook amazing meals every night...

    do you need more? I can come up with more!

    ReplyDelete