Sunday, October 17, 2010

...to set up a Scholastic Bookfair!

I love fairs (this is the one I grew up going to).  And I love books (a great one I have read recently).  So when I heard that my daughter's school was having a book fair, I thought, "I should be in charge of it (because I love those two things)!"

Or one could say (my husband) that I was roped into this fiasco because I don't know how to say no.

Either way, it is true, I am in charge of one of our school's biggest fundraisers.

I thought it would be easy to just do something for a whole week as opposed to lots of different volunteer opportunities throughout the year.  My husband has done a different calculation of 'time spent' in his head.

So today, my darling daughter helped me set up Sacred Heart's Fall 2010 Scholastic Book fair, all afternoon.  She was great help!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with how great the fair looks/is organized...awesome job, KMC!

    ReplyDelete