Monday, June 2, 2014

...to try to find another 40 bags

...to get rid of.

Oh my.

I should have taken more photos of the state of our garage and yard this week.

We were that house.

You know the ones that look like this...


Whose kids' are doing unattended things like this...



I know.  These photos are tame.  

I just didn't have the chance to take a photo of child #4 who ran outside stark naked imploring us to help her with her swimsuit...or of child #3 peeing outside (Really???  wtf!).  

I was a bit busy yelling at them instead of photographing those...moments!

And I was too busy sorting through tub after tub of old work stuff, kids' clothes, and tons and tons of craft products that I haven't touched in years to take photos of our progress.

But we sorted, sifted, and found 40 bags and more...











No comments:

Post a Comment