Wednesday, May 8, 2013

...to spend the morning with Abbey

...in her class for their Mother's Day tea.

My days are always pretty full.

I am getting better at trying not to put extra tasks on my calendar.

But I have yet to regret any time going to the kids' classes when I am asked.

And this week is no different.

Two times in one week to spend time with my 'lil ones.

I rearranged my whole work week this week to attend the Mother's Day tea in Abbey's class this morning.

All to spend time with this little lady.


She made me a flower arrangement and served me delicious scones!



And we were able to spend some time with them on the playground.


She is such a sweet young girl...and getting so grown-up.


I can't believe that she is almost finished with pre-school but I am also so excited to see what experiences await her in Kindergarten!

2 comments:

  1. I agree... days are always so hectic and busy but I'm never regretful of time spent with the boys in school. It's so nice to see a different side of them and have one-on-one time with them. It reminds me of how special they are, individually. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up here...and proud to have her mama come in for tea. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete