Wednesday, May 22, 2013

...to juggle

...a little of this and a little of that

1.  Work day.  Success.

Yup.  AND I was productive during the cancellations I had.  And the I even fixed the d$%@ printer paper-feeder-mechanism-y thing.

2.  First day at horseback riding lessons.  A perfect success!

beaming 
3.  Soccer.  Another success!

this kid plays hard!
4.  Drop car off at dealership to get fixed again.  Fail.

It was much to tiring coordinating all of the above said events with Amy, Katherine, and Mark to shlep to yet another destination at 7:00PM.  Defer drop-off until tomorrow morning.

5.  Feed family healthy, wholesome meal.  Harry Firetruck.  F-  

Unless ordering Audrey apple juice at Burger King counts as healthy...

Sigh.

Win some.  Lose some.

Anyways....I love onion rings.

And I really enjoy watching my big kids experience activities they love so much.




1 comment:

  1. Not fail. Awesome. And who doesn't love onion rings? Right?!!!

    ReplyDelete