Sunday, February 16, 2014

...to enjoy my Valentine's Day


...present

What is one of the things I like best?

Why coffee, of course!

My incredibly thoughtful husband loves it as much as I do.  In fact, one of the things we enjoy most is to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee together on Saturday mornings.  

We have learned to love the process of making coffee to be as enjoyable as drinking it.  

This year's coffee gift is even more fun than making pour over coffee.

This is a coffee siphon.


Yes.  It kinda looks like a science experiment.

The water for the coffee goes in the bottom beaker and the freshly ground coffee goes in the top.


The water boils up and siphons up into the top globe then filters back to the bottom globe after it brews.


When the process is complete the top beaker is removed and a perfect cup of coffee remains in the carafe.


The flavor was amazing.

I am so looking forward to Saturday mornings in June/July.


No comments:

Post a Comment