Thursday, April 26, 2012

...to spend some time with Will

...since baseball was canceled AGAIN.

The weather hasn't been the greatest since we have arrived home.  Consequently, three out of the four of the kids sporting nights this week have been canceled.  Tonight was the same story.  Cold and rainy.

Instead of sitting by the warm fire, I let Will badger me into taking me out to purchase a birthday present for a friend (and of course he had some money burning a hole in his pocket).  But first we had to make a detour to the ATT store (Mark's new iPhone is having troubles).

As we walked into the mall,
"Mom, Sometimes I just feel like I need to get out of the house you know.  Like where it is quiet."

Hmmmmm.

I was a little worried that he would be bored, poorly behaved or impatient while I waited for them to help me with the phone.

Silly me...


I think that he would have waited all day and not said a word.


If only they would provide him a chair...


Best Night Ever.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to spend special time with your little man!

    ReplyDelete