Thursday, March 19, 2015

...to hang out with my little girls

...at Daisies...

I have been a leader in Girl Scouts for a long time.  I started a long time ago with Isabella...first Daisies, then Brownies.  While she was a Juniors, I was only a helper.  Mostly because we were new to Fort Drum and they already had a leader there and also at this point I wanted to lead Abbey's Daisy troop again.

Besides, it's no secret, I love the little girls.

Want to know the real reason though?  Because they are easy.  Yup.  9 giggling girls are simple.

I can easily handle the giggles and the silliness of 5 & 6 & 7 year olds.  BECAUSE they are happy with songs, stories, coloring sheets, construction paper projects, games of musical chairs, and rounds of freeze dancing.

Happy is an understatement.  They LOVE those things!

And those things don't require hours of planning and prep work and trips to Michael's to gather art supplies.


Enamored with story time while enjoying their snack.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! What a little NUGGET of cuteness! At first, when I read your header, I thought that was the name you guys had picked for him... Ofadf. ha ha, I was wondering how in the world to pronounce it. :) I know the kids are beyond thrilled. Our boys still adore and love Charlie. It hasn't faded now that he's 2 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I'm not sure how my puppy post ended up under the girls' Brownie post. Sorry about that. :-/

    ReplyDelete