Monday, May 26, 2014

...to pick a house

...the last week has been a whirlwind

Mark and I had the opportunity to take a few days to head back to MI to look for a home.  The trip there and back was e.a.s.y. all thanks due to my Dad for coming to watch the kids for us.

I have spent hours on the internet searching for houses and this was my second trip for a total of six days spent looking at homes.  And while I think some aspects of the process are fun and exciting, overall this is one tiresome, stressful process!

I think having a deadline probably has made this process so much easier.

We found three options that we are both excited about.

After several hours of discussion we made a decision this morning.  

When the time is right, I'll share a few photos of our new home.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment