Tuesday, May 20, 2014

...to coach soccer

...for the little one

Look at her!

Isn't she all...soccer-y!


Practicing drills...


Handling the ball...

(pay no mind to the dancing coach)
Smiling.


Lookin' all serious.


Until...

Game-time.

Yup.  That's her.  Drinking the Gatorade.

The ONLY kid wearing a sweatshirt?

Why you ask?  Why is she wearing a sweatshirt?

Because she is NOT running.  Thus, she is cold.  

This means...you guessed it...she is NOT playing in that soccer game.


Nope.  Not even one minute of that game.

Me:  Audrey, why wouldn't you play in the soccer game? 
Audrey:  I told you I.do.not like running back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.  
Noted.

Only six more weeks to go.

Sigh.


P.S.

(Check out these adorable serious soccer boys... 



... a big thanks to their momma for capturing these Kodak moments).




1 comment:

  1. Too funny. "MOM!!! I told you…!!" ha ha. Good for you for coaching!! I know how hard sports with everyone can be. Looks like everyone had fun though! For what it's worth, I've also given up "making" them play. I figure they'll come around when they're ready. And if they don't, oh well. Audrey reminds me of Henry!! :)

    ReplyDelete