Tuesday, June 12, 2012

...to start a project

...or two

or three.

Today was the day I was going to get several things on 'my list' done.

Instead it turned out to be a day that I got a lot of things started.

The cake pops...




Nearly fifty.  Rolled and dipped for the first layer of chocolate.

Still need:

  • colorful blue layer
  • yellow swirly layer
  • white sprinkles

The cupcakes...




Only baked.

But there are a bunch of them.

Still need:

  • filling (raspberry)
  • frosting (ganache)


The toy room....

Oh my.

I think the toy box threw up.



This photo was taken thirty minutes AFTER I started working on it.

What on earth do I do with all of those stuffed animals?

Still needs:
  • a miracle
  • a dump truck
  • a mom without child 'helpers' who keep finding their 'long lost toys' that were headed for the donation bin.
Something tells me the tub in the back isn't quite big enough for this project.







1 comment:

  1. Cake pops= the biggest disappointment and waste of time ever! Their good, but they leave you just wishing you had a regular piece of cake instead of a little pop of cake. You should have just made a cake.

    ReplyDelete