Tuesday, June 26, 2012

...to get ready to go on our

...first trip of the summer!

We are so excited to be heading to Pennington, NJ for a short visit with our old friends from the 'hood down there!

This is the photo I took of Isabella and Will when I told them we were going to see the Whitlock's AND the Moynihan's!

They were thrilled!


I am only sorry that our husbands won't be able to join our par-tay on this trip.  Mark and Mike both have to stay behind in their respective states to work and Brian will be out-of-town on a 'business trip' while we are there.

I am wondering if this is a planned mis-hap on his part or if he intentionally decided he needed to get away from a house full of three women and eleven children all nine years and younger?

Hmmmmm....

Perhaps I should bring along a bottle or two of wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment