Monday, February 7, 2011

...to show off my mantle

...Lisa did such an amazing job!

When my sister-in-law asked a while back if I had some ideas for the kids for their birthdays I had told her that I would love gift certificates for them to have their silhouettes done.  I had seen several different styles on Etsy that I was interested in and they were only about $20.

She mentioned wanting to do them herself and when I received them last week I was amazed at what an incredible job she had done.  So much better than I could have even anticipated if I had picked them out myself!

They are so special to me.  I especially love the details she added from the ribbon to beautiful painted names and the dates on the back.  Incredible!  My children are so lucky to have such a treasure from their Aunt.

Don't their profiles all look identical!

My mantle...before

My mantle...after.  I wish the lighting had been better.

And I am so grateful for these.  Thank you Lisa!



1 comment: