Wednesday, February 2, 2011

...to make cake pops

...they are made (Step 1 anyhow) and I didn't even have to do it!

We have been stuck inside for days because of the weather here.  Miserable.  (The weather and being stuck inside.)  And I have been busy working on my 'to do' lists in my head.

One of which was to start the cake pops that we are handing out as favors at a baby shower that a few friends and I are hosting next Saturday.

My inspiration...



Only, because of the weather, and the fact that the commissary doesn't open when the weather is poor, I was stuck without supplies.  And cranky because of it!  On a whim, I asked the girl who usually babysits for us if they happened to have the ingredients...

Not only did they have them but she even baked the cake, crumbled it, AND mixed up the frosting into them.  All of the first steps have been done for me!  Woo Hoo!

They are ready to roll, set, and frost!  I need to get better at delegating...Thank you Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment