Monday, February 21, 2011

...to relax at the end of a holiday weekend

...I have just officially spent one hour doing nothing but linking blog to blog

This is probably relaxing at its best for me.  If relaxing is defined as: un-interupted, solitary time in one comfortable spot, drinking a cup of hot tea....

However doing so:

  • creates even longer 'to-do' lists for me
  • makes me want to learn to sew, knit, and buy more crafty products that I won't use
  • makes me feel guilty for not spending more quality time with my kids
  • makes me want to order, make, or find new treasures to decorate with
  • makes me want to improve my photography skills, take a class, and even learn how to use photoshop
  • guilts me into organizing that drawer, closet, pantry that I keep putting off
  • makes me want to plan a remarkable, clever 2nd birthday party for our little Queen in a few months
  • makes me realize I only have two months to plan for Princess number 1's first communion
  • which make me realize I have to organize the 'dumping ground room' for our guests in May
Oh dear.  I am just getting started....

Maybe I should have picked up one of those four books sitting on my nightstand instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment