Thursday, February 3, 2011

...to hear what the kids are saying

...these are the things that will be fun to remember some day

A few things the kids said today:

"I thought I told you I wanted you to pick up Auddy's boots and put them away already four times!"--Number 3 to me   :)

"No bite"--Number 4  (she does know better!)

"Wai pis" (wait please)--Number 4  (i love that she added the please)

"I have to talk to you when you get off of the phone mom.  (very politely)  I didn't mean too but I left my new gloves you bought me on the shuttle bus.  I am sorry.  I know they cost five dollars so here is five dollars (money in hand)."--Number 1  (wow)

(In the potty from the other room) "Mom did you know I love Daddy?...all the way to the moon."  Number 3  (melts my heart)

"I didn't mean to (hold the baby just out of her reach)!" Number 2 to Number 3  (aagh)

The stuff that sweet dreams are made of....

2 comments:

  1. just catching up...these are AWESOME. it is great that you wrote these down...so many of them are great...the $5, loving mark to the moon...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I love how you refer to your kids by number. Our mom just referred to us as Krissy and "The Favorite."

    ReplyDelete