Monday, September 9, 2013

...to get started on a new project

...isn't it lovely!


Well...it is going to be.

I have been searching for one of these beauties for a long while.

I am not going lie, this piece in a rough shape.  I see lots of sanding and polishing in my future.

But when its finished it will be perfect.


Perfect for what I am not sure.

My original intent, when I began looking for an old card catalog, was to find a way to organize all of my girls' American Girl doll clothes by outfit.  Silly maybe.  However, as I have mentioned before, I like 'things' to have all their pieces.  The small drawers (complete with the dividers in the middle) would be a functional way to store the outfits.

However, I think this piece is going to be way too nice to hide in the toy room.

Maybe it will go into our entryway to store hats and gloves?  Maybe near the office to hide office supplies?  Maybe near the laundry room to hide treasures found?

No matter.

I think it's going to be a while before I need to find a place for it.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously this is going to be ahh-mazing!! I cannot wait to see it when you've finsihed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayyyyyy to nice for a toy room. Office.

    ReplyDelete