Saturday, December 15, 2012

...to enjoy a girls day out

...with my three favorite ones.

While Mark and Will enjoyed boy time at the bowling alley and fine dining at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I wish I had gotten a photo the three of them in their Christmas best for our date day...

They looked adorable.

I won't forget our time together today though...

We enjoyed the first part of our morning watching the play:


I didn't realize it had been made into a theatre performance (either); however, it was super cute and all three girls enjoyed themselves and their pink frosted cookies during the show!

We followed up our afternoon with lunch at our favorite local restaurant...Chipotle.

Then finally, we dropped Isabella off at a birthday party at Michael's where she made these (note: a great place for birthday party!):

a solar system, garden, dog house, and Thomas Jefferson.

and this:

"a Thomas Jefferson likeness"
Was there a theme at this birthday party?

What a lovely, fairly ordinary, day of time well-spent with my girls.

Time I am forever grateful for.




No comments:

Post a Comment