Tuesday, May 22, 2012

...to become a morning blogger

...we'll see how this goes.

As one might be able to tell, I am having a bit of trouble consistently composing my thoughts.

Our routine is well...let's say not to routine yet.  Every day of late has been different.

We have the normal activities, mixed in with my new 'real job' schedule, and then we'll add in Mark's schedule and things have been a little lot chaotic in the Crow household.

Mark has done a really great job shifting his routine of working in the very early hours of the morning.  (As opposed to staying up late)

So I am trying very had to convince my 'night-owlish- tendencies to join him.

It is very peaceful by the fire at o-dark-thirty.  And aside from the first few thirty moments of sleepiness my thoughts are a bit clearer.  And it is nicer to be working next to him in the early morning than working alone late at night.

So...we'll see how it goes.

I will give it a valiant effort anyhow...

Next steps...

...putting my cell phone down before 2300.

No comments:

Post a Comment