Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...to take sixteen 8-year-olds to a movie

...by myself.

Yikes...

My sweet little girl.  My first born type-A child.  Is so blessed to have been born the day before Christmas and yet there is the quandary that she doesn't get to celebrate her special day with her friends.  So we have, for the past few years, celebrated for her half birthday.

On a whim last week, despite the craziness that I have right now, I decided to take the plunge and take her class and a few friends to see Mr. Popper's Penguins.  If things are crazy..what is a little more crazy? I think this should be my motto. Besides, Jim Carey is an entertaining guy.

It was a fun afternoon for all... Aside from several 'potty' interruptions, the afternoon went incredibly smooth.

Here is the 1/2 birthday girl!

Her friends...



A co-worker of Mark's made these!

And even Will and his buddy got to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment