Tuesday, June 7, 2011

...to deal with incontinence

Yep.  Why not?  Doesn't everyone at one time or another think about this awful rite-of-passage?  But seriously now...and with my DOG!

Ugh.  The timing...really?  What more can one person take?

Oh let me share...

Yesterday when the kids and I were driving Mark up to Newburgh to have one last breakfast at our favorite Panera, I had him call the Vet clinic to ask about prescribing our beloved dog something to help her.  The good news was there is a remedy that may work but the bad news was I needed to collect a urine sample for them to rule out a UTI.

Really?

So there I was, barely awake this morning, schlepping Timber out on her morning walk with a short leash, a large tupperware container (for catching), and several baby wipes in hand.  We paced up and down the sidewalk while I tried to "catch" her in the act at least eight different times.  Oh, I must have been a sight!

What is next for me?
Could it be?
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment